Arrive on Time:
Arriving late interrupts the flow of a class.
Don’t Be a No-Show:
We understand that things come up at the last minute, but please notify the studio if you are going to miss your private session or remove yourself from the online class schedule.
A Healthy Studio Is a Happy Studio:
We know you love your Pilates but we insist that if you are sick, think you might be sick or are generally not feeling well that you stay home. Now more than ever it is important to take care of ourselves and our community.
Inform your Instructor:
You know your body. If an exercise does not feel right, please let your instructor know.
Enjoy Your Conversations Outside:
We love our WLS community but ask that you enjoy your conversations on our patio so as not to distract or interfere with our private sessions and classes.
Turn Cellphones to Silent Mode:
Please respect your time to practice Pilates and other individuals in the Pilates studio.
Please Refrain from Wearing Scented Lotion and Perfume:
Not only does lotion cause instability on the equipment, many people are sensitive to smells.
Clean the Equipment After Use:
Please keep the equipment and studio clean for everyone’s enjoyment.
* All Group Classes Require a Monthly Membership *
- Membership is a month-to-month commitment.
- Memberships can be frozen two times per year for up to 30 days.
- Payments are made monthly and set up on an automatic 28-day billing cycle.
- Written 14-day notification prior to your next scheduled autopay is needed to cancel the contract.
- Please be on time (5 minutes early) with your grip socks, towel and water. If you are more than 10 minutes late you will not be able to join the class. We apologize for any frustration this may cause and hope you understand we are not willing to risk your health or safety.
- No cell phones or gum during class.
- Pilates grip socks and towels are required.
- Pregnancy Policy – Women who are pregnant may participate in group reformer classes during their first trimester with prior Pilates experience. After the first trimester they may continue with private sessions or pre-natal classes.
- Group classes require a 24-hour notice for cancellation.
- Classes cancelled after the 24-hour cancellation period has expired result in a “LATE CANCEL” and a loss of class session.
- “NO SHOWS” will result in a $20 equipment fee charged to your account and loss of a class session.
- Please understand that when you forget or cancel your session without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that class time and clients on a waitlist miss the opportunity to come in to the studio.
- The studio requires a 14-day advance cancellation notification. All rollover sessions will be forfeited.
- Please contact the studio if you have any concerns or questions regarding our policies.
Terms & Conditions:
- Class bookings and cancellations are managed by the client through our online scheduler.
- A valid credit card is required to be on file with the studio.
- Up to two unused classes roll over into your next month’s membership, not to exceed four per month, with a 60-day expiration from the date of purchase.
- Instructor may be subject to change at the studio’s discretion.
Returns & Refunds:
- Payments are non-refundable.
- Memberships are non-transferrable.
Private & Duet Cancellation Policies
We understand things come up and schedule adjustments are necessary. In order to provide our clients with the highest standard of care, the following policies are strictly enforced:
We require a 24-hour cancellation notice for Private and Duet sessions.
If you provide less than the required time you will be charged 100% of your Pilates session.
- If you need to reschedule your session, please do so within 24 hours of your session time.
- If you are a “NO SHOW” that individual session will be forfeited and deducted from your package.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your session without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and clients on a waitlist miss the opportunity to come in to the studio.
New Client Payment Policy:
A credit card on file is required to book your introductory 50-minute private Pilates session. If you do not meet the 24-hour notification policy or are a “NO SHOW” you will be charged for your Introductory session.
Appointment Reminder Policy:
Appointment reminders are sent via email 24 hours prior to the scheduled session. Should the session reminder not go through for any reason, it is still your responsibility to manage your sessions and adhere to the cancellation policy. Please make sure we have your correct contact information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I begin?
Contact our studio at 949-381-1611 or email@example.com to schedule your Pilates session. After your session, your instructor will take the time to answer any questions and review your session. Based on your needs and goals, you will be guided into one of our Pilates programs.
What should I wear?
Please wear form-fitting clothing so that the instructor can see your alignment while moving. We require you to wear Pilates grip socks and bring an athletic towel and water.
How will Pilates help me?
A consistent Pilates program will significantly improve posture and strength of the core muscles. Clients can expect to see gains in strength, loss of inches, enhanced balance, coordination and flexibility.
How often should I practice?
It is recommended that you practice 2-3 times a week to fully benefit from the work and see results.
How long will it take to notice changes in my body?
Joseph Pilates famously claimed “In ten sessions you’ll feel the difference, in 20 you’ll see the difference, and in 30 you’ll have a new body.” We recommend exercising 2-3 times per week to improve and then maintain your strength. However, every body is different. Your own awareness and dedication to a regular practice will affect its impact and the changes you see in your body.
Will I lose weight?
Pilates provides resistance training that will help you burn calories once you master the beginning exercises and flow through the work. However, if you are trying to lose weight by a certain time, we recommend integrating cardio activities along with a proper diet.
Will Pilates flatten my abs?
Absolutely! Pilates focuses on strengthening the core muscles with the use of abdominal exercise which will result in flatter, firmer abs.
Will Pilates help my back pain?
Yes, Pilates corrects posture by strengthening abdominals, glutes, hamstrings and hip flexors which often leads to alleviation of back pain. Pilates also focuses on strengthening smaller stabilizing muscles as opposed to global mobilizers which improves balance and helps to prevent injuries.
Can I do Pilates if I have an injury?
Rehabilitation is key immediately following an injury. Pilates can be practiced by anyone within any state of physical well-being. As with all injuries, we recommend that you consult with your physician before you begin.
What can Pilates do for me?
Joseph Pilates famously said, “You are only as young as you spine is flexible.” Yes, by developing stronger core muscles, Pilates is clinically proven to improve back strength, flexibility and overall spinal health. Pilates will strengthen what is weak, create length where it is tight and sculpt your body from the inside out. The real question is what won’t it do for you!